• Nayeli Fanfan is a role model and leader known for her dedication to the community as a volunteer and advocate; an international model and a professional nurse.
• She was born and raised in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, and moved to the United States in 1999.
• With the support of her parents, Dr. Kettly Laurenceau Fanfan and Dr. Jean Claude Fanfan, in 2007 Nayeli earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing at Florida International University in Miami, Florida.
TITLES AND COMPETITIONS
Shortly after emerging into the world of fashion in her teens, Nayeli successfully entered and won a series of pageants and beauty contests, where she earned great recognition.
She was crowned:
• 2012 WCOPA Best Female Model of the World (Hollywood/California)
• Miss Haiti International 2004 (Paris/France)
• Miss Florida in 2003 (Miami/Florida)
• Miss Inter-College in 2000 (Miami/Florida)
Nayeli Fanfan has appeared on the international runway and magazine print of several cities such as: Miami, New-York, Sao-Paolo, Paris, Nassau, Montreal, Guayaquil, and Dublin just to name a few.
-International designers such as:
Harl Taylor (Bahamas)
David k Rolle (Bahamas)
K.Bobby Robert Kelley (Gainsville)
Richie Rich/Heatherette (USA)
Jay McCarroll (U.S.A.)
Raynelis Howell (Turks & Caicos)
Georgina Estherr (Dominican Republic)
Oliver Tolentino (Philippines)
Rosita Hurtado (Bolivia)
Eduardo de Las Casa (Peru)
Claudia Anicy Manuguian (Chile)
Heidy Estrada ( Bolivia)
Nicole Miller 2014
Gustavo Cadile 2014
-Department stores such as:
-Haitian designers such as:
•Bien Abiye by Dayanne Danier
•Veve collection by Phelicia Dell
•Artisans du Soleil by Giovanna Menard
•MaelleCreatioons by Maelle Figaro •David Andre
•Mag Art by Maguy Durce
•Savannah Savary Collection
•Xaragua by Nora David
•Bijoux Lakay by Daphnee Floreal
•Rax Collection by Rachelle Jeanty •Verona Collection
•Sybille Denis Touat
•Watson Saint Louis
•Malou Cadet Collection
•Jean Yve Marchant Rapadou Collection •Prisca
- In Nassau,Bahamas:
• Islands of the World Fashion Week.
• Funkshion Fashion Week 2010,1011,2012
• Miami Beach International Fashion Week
• Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
• Fort Lauderdale Fashion Week
• Funkshion Fashion Loves Haiti
• Bridal Fashion Week
• Montreal Fashion Week 2013
- In Haiti:
• Runway Haiti Fashion Week
• Haiti Fashion Week 2012
-In New York:
• New York City Fashion Week.
PREVIOUS WORK AS INTERNATIONAL CAMPAIGNS:
Ecuador Print /add for “LA VERDAD” magazine 2012
In Ecuador Nayeli is the face of :
Café pres 2 (Coffee),
Quacker Oats (Oatmeal)
Maizabrosa (Corn Product)
Harina super 4
Mr. Choc beverage (chocolate)
Banco del litoral (Bank)
Distiller ( the finest aged whisky
Print /add for “VOILA ” /telecommunication campaign 2011
Nayeli was the face of VOILA telecommunication (2011).
(magazines and newspapers):
• Caribbean Network Magazine
• Rebelle Magazine
• Le nouveliste
• Tickets magazine
• Miami Herald
• Chellea magazine
• Profile magazine
Media (television appearance):
• El show de Fernando Hidalgo
• Television National d’Haiti .
Nayeli Fanfan is a champion at volunteering and supporting outreach programs in her community. Whether she is giving of her time to raise awareness as a public figure or applying her skills as a nurse, she is dedicated in her work and brings her genuine passion for helping.
As Miss Haiti international 2004, Nayeli’s platform was focused on HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention, and she has since continued to work with organizations to create awareness on HIV and other preventable diseases and provide free educational and wellness care services. Below is a short list of her humanitarian work with various organizations and for different causes:
• Habitat for Humanity, UNICEF, I.R.C. [International Rescue Committee] (Haiti relief activities and fundraising events)
• HAITI WEEK 2012 in Dublin, Ireland (Organized by Haven; volunteering work in association with Soul of Haiti, Unicef, Oxfam, etc.)
• Annual Toy Drive for Christmas with I.R.C. at the Miami Children Museum (Toy distribution to more than 300 children).
• F.I.U. [Florida International University] (Fundraising and educational activities)
• University of Miami (Fundraising and educational activities)
• United Way of Miami Dade
• Rehabilitation in Haiti with First and Alton
• Island of the World Fashion Week- Haiti relief effort fundraising
• 3C campaign (Raising HIV awareness)
• Go Green Fashionista (Saving the earth, going green; fashion show to promote echo friendly clothing )
• Jewels for Gem event (Benefiting breast cancer)
• Haitian Youth Organization (Volunteered by putting dance choreographies and fashion show events)
• Active member of HANA [Haitian American Nursing Association]- Volunteer at health fairs, Present seminars about health prevention; blood pressure and blood sugar screening).
• Community Health with PMSI (Primary Medical Staffing)
• HIV/AIDS Awareness and Prevention campaign with Borinquen Clinic.
As a modeling instructor, Ms. Fanfan conducts workshops and seminars. Today, Nayeli Fanfan is the proud owner and founder of NFModeling,LLC a modeling company that trains young women on the do’s and the don’ts on the runway, etiquettes, health tips, and self-empowerments. WWW.NFMODELING.COM
FOR MODELING TRAINING
EMAIL US AT
During a special interview with the winners: Nayeli Fanfan (2012 WCOPA Champion for best Senior Female model of the world) And John Ricard Guillaume (2012 WCOPA Champion for best Senior male model of the world) . Sunday, August 12th, 2012, 7:00 pm TNH Television National D'Haiti showcased Team Haiti success at the 2012 WCOPA (World Championships of Performing Arts) competition in Los Angeles against various countries on 7/13/12 on Le journal des loisirs Avec Martine Denis Chandler -A Haitian TV show show promoting Haitian Art and Culture